You should read the full notice before continuing use on the website. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to the use of our cookies.
What Data we collect
The personal data we collect from you is;
- Questions queries or comments left through our website
- Email address, telephone numbers and company name ONLY when a contact form is completed by yourself (which includes the email address used and any other email address referenced within.)
- Which links you click on
- Information on how you use the site such as cookies
The legal basis for processing this information is consent in some cases and a legitimate interest to provide the services required by our customers. Any data collected in the interest of business contracts will be collected to be used for contractual or potential contractual purposes if this takes place via orders or website communications.
Why we need it
This above is achieved by
- monitoring how you use it
- monitoring feedback
- responding to feedback
- sending email alerts
- Google analytics and wordpress
- Pages visited and time spent
- What you click on whilst on the site
We do not knowingly solicit or receive information from children under the age of 18.
What we do with your data
The data collected will be used by the Company and any other contracted outsourcing company that provides a service to us to assist in the monitoring of the information or supports the company systems, processes and networks.
By law we can only process your information if we can demonstrate the lawful grounds we have for doing so from the following list:
- We have your consent;
- It is necessary for performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such contract;
- It is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation;
- It is in the public interest;
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests; or
- That it is in our legitimate interest to do so but only where that interest does not override your interests or your fundamental rights and freedom.
We will not sell or rent your data to third parties or share your data for marketing purposes.
How long data is kept for
We will only retain information for as long as it is needed in line with the data regulations and also as long as required by the law in some instances.
Where you data is stored
Your data is secured within the Company and kept electronically and or manually dependant on requirements of the business. Where information is processed to any outsourced service support your data will be treated with the same level of security under the regulations.
How your data is protected
We are committed to keeping your data secure at all times. Our systems and processes are designed and periodically reviewed to ensure data is not unnecessarily processed and prevent unauthorised access by using encryption levels.
You have the right to;
- information about how your data is processed
- a copy of personal data collected/stored
- that anything inaccurate in your data is corrected immediately
- raise an objection to how data is processed
- request that personal data is deleted
- request that personal data processing is restricted
- To data portability (transferring of data)
- To withdraw consent to processing personal data
- Not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling
You should raise any of these queries with the appointed Data Protection Officer
Additional information about these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk/for-organisation/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
Access to Personal Information
You can make a subject access request at any time about the personal information we process about you. Any request requires to be in writing and is not subject to any charges or fees. If we do hold any personal information about you, we will:-
- Give you a description of it;
- Tell you why we are holding it;
- Tell you who it has or who it will be disclosed to;
- The source of the information (if not you);
- Where possible, the period for which it will be stored; and
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
Links to other websites
Changes to the policy
Should there be any updates made to the policy it will apply with immediate effect.
Contacting us & Complaints
You should contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have any queries regarding this document or have any issues with how your data is handled.
Our DPO is Christopher Storer
Baldwin and Francis Ltd, President Way, President Park, Sheffield, S4 7UR.
All requests will be dealt with promptly and in any case, in line with the new time frame of 30 days from receipt of request.