Medium-Voltage Motor Starters and Switchboards (MCC’s)
The Baldwin and Francis Multivac range offers significant advantage where a number of motors have to be controlled, or where space and safety is critical. With a variety of configurable options, the range is applied and proven across a variety of industries worldwide .
Our Multivac is designed specifically to IEC 62271-200 standards for reliable performance, ease of handling and simplified maintenance, key features include
- Bespoke design including front and rear access
- Adaptable to a wide variety of applications and needs
- Option for the very latest true arc mitigation technologies
- Provides the ultimate level of safety
- Robust construction
- Long lasting, safe and reliable operation
- Single or two tier construction
- Compact design
|MS1T (One tier)||MS2T (Two tier)|
|Busbar ratings||1,200 A – 2,500 A||1,200 A – 2,500 A|
|Fault rating||Up to 50kA for 1-3 seconds||Up to 40 kA for 1 second|
|Motor starters||Up to 12 kV||Up to 7.2 kV|
|Robustness||2.5mm all welded steel||2.5mm all welded steel|
|Ingress Protection||IP42 as standard||Up to IP 54 available)IP42 as standard|
|Fused truck and earthing switch||Yes||Yes|
Our Medium-Voltage Distribution and Motor Control Centres are highly customisable and can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
- Single or dual-tier build for limited space applications
- Star delta for a conventional soft start on high torque applications
- Reversing flexible application used widely for crushers and conveyors
- Autotransformer primarily used for compressor and fan starting applications
All Baldwin and Francis equipment is designed with ease of maintenance in mind. We offer several maintenance solutions to suit your specific means.