Senior Electrical Test Engineer
The Electrical Test Engineer is responsible for in-line testing and Factory/Site Acceptance Testing regimes to ensure projects conform to customer & relevant standards and specifications. Ensure all test documentation is controlled and complies with standards.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the customer’s representative during production ensuring the product is in accordance with their requirements.
• Ensure all work complies with good engineering standards and, as relevant, B&F/manufacturer specification/tolerances.
• Develop test regimes and documentation with support from Engineering.
• Provide inspection and testing for production during the build phase and at Factory Acceptance Test
• Onsite inspection and testing for Site Acceptance Test, Customer liaison and support. (Specific requirement only)
• Inter-department liaison and communication throughout the build phase, ensuring all technical issues are addressed.
• Ensure the work area is kept in a clean, tidy and safe manner
• Assist with work colleagues when required
• Support Production Supervisor and Team Leaders to implement continuous improvements and build a lean manufacturing culture.
• Provide Technical & training support to the Engineering team
• Assist the engineering team with design & development as required
• Upholds the company core values
• Promotes and encourages a positive workplace culture and quality work ethic
• Support the Company in all Health & Safety matters, Risk assessments and Safe systems of work.
• Participates positively in team meetings and briefs
• Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organisation
• Participates in HR programs and supports company policies
• Help support trainees and apprentices where applicable
• Enforces policies and procedures as per our commitment to Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental standards
• Carry out other reasonable duties as requested
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Experience of Electrical switchgear assembly & wiring
• Minimum ONC/HNC qualifications
• Flexible working mentality
• “Can-do” attitude
• An attitude of “continual improvement”
• High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
To apply please send your CV and supporting information to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE